Maybe you’re preparing for your next business trip combine with leisure trip or perhaps you’re looking for some new gear for your upcoming travels. Sometimes it’s just way easier to bring only one carry-on backpack to fit various occasions. So you don’t have to worry about packing extra bags into your luggage especially if you have quite a few flights with different airlines along the way.
Glad that I found this Swedish brand, Gaston Luga simple yet elegant backpack just in time for my Melbourne trip! Most of the Gaston Luga backpacks are practical bag you can carry everywhere, from work to leisure and even for traveling overseas. A backpack that suits various occasions is the most important thing when preparing for a trip to stay organized.
Here are Gaston Luga backpack review for your next trip!
5 Main Features & Benefits of Gaston Luga Backpack
- Padded laptop compartment, can fits up to a 15 inch laptop.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps to accommodate users of all shapes and sizes.
- Signature passport pocket at the back of backpack, this is where you can store important documents. It is easier for me to reach for my passport and transport card quickly when I’m on the go.
- Versatile unisex design, so I can share this bag with my family or we can take turn to use it.
- Strong durable canvas and sturdy metallic feet at the base of backpack, it provides extra protection when you put on the ground.
Gaston Luga is a Swedish backpack retailer from Stockholm. They have a pretty neat range of backpacks with various models and colours to choose from. The Men’s collection and the Women’s collection are similar, only with Women having more colours to choose from.
They have three main collections for Women: Classic, Praper and Classy. I have hard time to decide which colour to choose for my first backpack and eventually I chose from the Praper range, in black. This is great if you’re looking for a basic black backpack, or don’t want to think too much about colour.
My 3 different travel experiences using Gaston Luga Backpack
#1 Traveling on Road Trip Tour to Great Ocean Road
#2 Traveling on Organized Tour to Phillip Island Penguin Parade
#3 Traveling on City Tour by Public Transport to Melbourne CBD
I’ve taken the Praper Black, a Gaston Luga backpack on my Melbourne trip for three different travel experiences, and I’m always amazed how much I can fit in the bag and how trendy it is for different tourist places. The backpack looks just nice with nature, wildlife and even the city to match with the photos background, which I love!
Overall, Gaston Luga’s backpacks are very sturdy, minimalistic yet functional. With their classy and functional designs, I would highly recommend them for work, travel or even as a mum bag. They look so good in photos! This also makes Gaston Luga backpack a perfect birthday gift or mother’s day gift (additional gift packaging is available for purchase).
Before you book your next holiday trip, consider getting a Gaston Luga backpack!
Now is a good time to buy, as Gaston Luga is having promotion and you will enjoy the following for every order:
- 20% off tax rebate, for customers in Malaysia (or other non-EU countries).
- Further 15% off using with my promo code “fatindays” on the remaining price after tax rebate.
- Enjoy free express shipping to Malaysia within a week!
- Free 2 leather address tags (worth RM198) while stock last.
For example, Praper backpack price after 20% off tax rebate is RM719. Plus, use my promo code discount “fatindays” to take another 15% off that is RM107.85. Wow, that’s a saving of more than RM100! So, the final price of Praper is RM611.15. What’s more, every purchase gets free 2 leather address tags, and you’ll get your beloved backpack within a week! However, head over to Gaston Luga website to check in case there are any price revisions.
About Gaston Luga
This article was put together in partnership with Gaston Luga, a Swedish backpack retailer from Stockholm. You can shop this product and more designs on the Gaston Luga website. Make sure you key in “fatindays” before payment for 15% off!
Why not try out Gaston Luga backpack for yourself?